Sunday, June 04, 2006

I'm a hero to these people!

Here's more proof that Mark McKinney is in fact funny and Bruce McCulloch knows white trash like the back of his hand. This is the first sketch I'm posting from season 3, which up to that point was probably their best season yet. The introduction of Mark's cabbie character pretty much ensured that.

Also, this one is being posted specifically because somebody requested it, so if you have any requests, let me know in the comments section and I'll try to post it if it's out on DVD already.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I love this sketch!! Thanks for posting it.
I was actually wondering, how the hell do you get vids from the dvds onto the comp and into youtube? Isn't there copyright protection on the discs?

1:59 PM  
Blogger Osman said...

No problem. Let me know if you have any other requests.
Yeah, there's copy protection but I use software that bypasses the CSS encryption (cleverly called DeCSS). I have a Macintosh so I use a great free program called Handbrake to rip the sections of the DVD I want to post.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who in the world could ever say Mark McKinney is not funny?! Yikes, some people's kids, I tell ya....
And oh yeah, Macs rule!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home