Sunday, May 21, 2006

Don't you ever laugh at my car

Here's another Kids sketch, this time from season 1. To me, sketches like this one are the reason to go out and put down the cash for these DVDs because I don't ever remember seeing this on Comedy Central or CBC. I guess they thought it wasn't funny enough for the Jon Stewart or 'This Hour has 22 Minutes' loving public. And I'm pretty sure that Comedy Central only has 5 episodes of this show that they decide to show on a whim once every 5 months at 2:30 AM on a Tuesday morning. CBC, I don't know when the last time they aired an episode was.

Anyway, this is one of Bruce's first films. He supposedly saw this car outside of his house and left a note on it asking if he could use it for his TV show because of it's trashy hilarity. Who hasn't seen a car like this or some ridiculous monster truck out on the road and not laughed at the car and the very predictable looking drivers?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's better than "I love this sports score, it's so true"?

hhahahahahhahahahahahaha

9:22 AM  
Blogger Osman said...

what about "OUTDOORSY!" haha

3:54 PM  
Blogger foomfoom said...

I have been sent here, and told to request two videos

1) When Daryl goes to get experiments done

2) When Mark re-thinks different things he could say and gets punched in the nose by bruce

Also, how does a butler address a teenage daughter in the family that he's working for. It's not Madam, as she's not married

9:21 PM  
Blogger Osman said...

No problem, I'll put that Mark in the cafe one. My favorite line from that sketch - "I'm a hero to these people!"

What experiments skit are you talking about? And as he loves to point out, that's Darrill, not Daryl.

Is the last thing some sort of riddle?

8:34 PM  
Blogger Osman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, thanks so much for posting this video! It is absolutely my all time favorite KITH sketch. I've been watching for it on youtube. Would you happen to have that opening short sketch where Bruce is drinking milk in his jammies and is disturbed by some noise outside his window, only to find all the guys dressed in tuxedos and ascots digging thru the trash? "Hey you millionaires! Get outta that garbage!"

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen that "hey you millionaires, get out of my trash" skit before, but that sounds hilarious. Get that up here.

-aaron

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That "Hey you millionaires" bit was on the pilot, which I believe is on the extras for the 1st season DVDs. As far as I know, it never aired on the show.

I love this sketch, first of all because it's so true (ha ha) but also because my husband and I owned a car very much like this one when we were first married, only without the 8-track player. It only had AM radio. However, I loved that car, we call it the Behemoth. Trash cars rule!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home